Ryan and I took yesterday to drive around the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, snowshoeing, checking out animal tracks, and otherwise appreciating winter in the St. Croix River watershed.
- At the quiet 501 club to see Retribution Gospel Choir and enjoy some beers with friends. #
- 501 Club is packed now. Glad to see that Minneapolis still loves rock 'n' roll. #
- "She laughed. I guess it was a silvery tinkle where she was. It sounded like somebody putting away saucepans where I was." -Raymond Chandler #
- Have been at retail stores twice in two days when news crews were there to film holiday rush. Not good. Today was a 45 min line @ Candyland. #
- But beer and burger lunch at the Lowertown Bulldog took the edge off! #
- Final cleaning, cooking and preparations for hosting Christmas Eve. It's snowing and who really knows what's going to happen tomorrow? #
- It's funny when non-famous people on Twitter have "verified" accounts. #