Writer and river bum rooted in the St. Croix River region of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Reside in May Township, MN. Father, husband, friend.
Always working and learning:
- Resident writer at St. Croix Watershed Research Station, Science Museum of Minnesota.
- Publisher of St. Croix 360, in partnership with St. Croix River Association.
- Writer at Quetico Superior Wilderness News.
- Communications partner for Belwin Conservancy.
- Words in Canoe & Kayak, Minnesota Conservation Volunteer, numerous newspapers.
- Board of directors of ArtReach St. Croix.
Previous partners include Arts Midwest, The Phipps Center for the Arts, Minnesota Trails, Zumbro Watershed Partnership.
Formerly communications director for the Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness from 2008-2012; Board of directors of Voyageurs National Park Association.